background

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Straight outta the cosmic artichoke...

I've noticed that crows have huge mastery around discernment and also connecting multidimensionally to "the big picture".  When a crow comes into my life I take it as a sign to honor something I was not seeing as a treasure.  This could be a personal skill that I have under-acknowledged/under-loved because I thought it was too mundane, or too easy, or too scary, or...whatever. Own it! Also, it could mean that I'm needing to look for the treasure in a challenging or overwhelming situation.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–. Yay crows!  

Gettin' cosmic.  And a bit hungry.

Current mood:focused intently on blooming.

Yep.  I'm continually amazed at how I alternate between becoming an outrageously expansive, connected, inspired being, and a semi-lovable, foible-prone, old clown๐Ÿ˜ƒ.  Though occasionally these traits integrate in fun bursts of creative abandon.  That's where the art and magic happens baby.  Wheeee!

Self explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment